An executive shared transfer service from your hotel/London address to the Warner Bros Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter. Includes hotel pick up, entry ticket to the Warner Bros Studios and return transfer to your pick up address.
Please note that this tour is for our afternoon departure to the Studios, picking up in Central London between 1.30pm and 2.00pm and returning to London approximately 8.30 - 9.00pm.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, Studio Tour Dr, Leavesden, Watford WD25 7LR, UK
Enjoy a pick up from your hotel/London address, for a transfer to the magical Warner Brothers Studio, with a maximum of 8 travellers per group
Explore the behind-the-scenes walking tour of props, costumes, and learn about the special effects used in the Harry Potter movies
Walk in the footsteps of Harry, Ron and Hermione around the sets where the Harry Potter films came to life!
We will then provide a transfer to London Victoria, a perfect location to continue exploring London from
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Return transfers from London city centre (Zone 1) addresses
- Transfer in executive vehicle with professional driver
- Entry ticket to the Warner Bros Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Entry/Admission - Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Food and drinks
- Please note this service is not guided
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from any Zone 1 Central London address. The pick up time for all hotels in Zone 1 will be between 1.30 and 2.00pm.
Please note if you are NOT staying in Zone 1, we cannot provide hotel pick up. You can still join this tour, but your collection point will be 1.30pm - 2.00pm Opposite Great Portland Street Tube Station, International Students House Car Park (next door to Pizza Express).
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the International Friends in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.