Booking a private tour with International Friends gives you the flexibility to visit these destinations at your own pace, with the added benefit of expert advice and guidance when planning your trip.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stratford-upon-Avon, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, England
Your private day trip from London begins with collection from your London or Heathrow address. We can collect from your hotel lobby, air bnb, airport arrival terminal, train station, guest house or private address. The first stop on your day trip is Stratford-upon-Avon, the birthplace of William Shakespeare. Here, there will be some time to explore the town, home to a remarkable array of timber framed Tudor buildings that survive from Shakespeare's lifetime, including his church, school and birthplace. There will also be a chance to stop for a photo outside of his wife's childhood home, Anne Hathaway's cottage in Shottery.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Burford, Burford, Cotswolds, England
Your chauffeur will then use the narrow country lanes to visit off the beaten track places, including idyllic Burford, vibrant and charming Bourton on the Water, sleepy Taynton and the picturesque twins of Great and Little Rissington, your journey featuring plenty of meandering streams and sleepy hamlets. The next stop is the delightful town of Stow-on-the-Wold with its village green and historic market square. The town boasts some fine historic pubs and traditional tea rooms, in which you can stop for lunch.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Stow-on-the-Wold, Stow-on-the-Wold, Cotswolds, England
We'll make a lunch stop in Stow on the Wold.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Oxford, Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
The final stop on your private tour is the ancient university city of Oxford. Stroll around the city and discover ancient college buildings, quadrangles and narrow back streets. Subject to opening times, you may wish to enter to the University's oldest classroom, the beautiful and historic 15th Century Divinity School. Walk the same cobbled streets that famous writers, artists, inventors and statesmen have walked over centuries past.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Fully refundable and amendable up until 28 days before travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Drop off at London & Heathrow hotels, air bnbs, guest houses and private addresses.
- Pick up from London & Heathrow hotels, air bnbs, guest houses and private addresses.
- Private Guide
- Travel by executive private vehicle
- Entry to attractions
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from Heathrow Airport hotels & terminals, central London hotels, B&Bs, AirBnB and guest houses.
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the International Friends in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.