An absolute must for all Downton Abbey fans. Join this small group tour from London to Downton Abbey filming locations accompanied by a friendly guide and Downton expert all in one!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cogges Manor Farm, Church Lane, Witney OX28 3LA England
Your private day trip from London begins with a journey to the charming Oxfordshire Cotswolds hills, to visit some of the most familiar sites from the hit TV series and recent movie. Your first stop of the day is Cogges Manor Farm, known as Yew Tree Farm, where Lady Edith's daughter Marigold was raised by the Drewe family. Visit the kitchens and Mr Drewe’s living room, and see the farmyard with its collection of friendly animals, where many scenes were filmed.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bampton, Bampton, Oxfordshire, England
The next stop on your private day trip is delightful Shilton with its shallow ford, used in Series Two where Bates found employment, followed by the village of Swinbrook where Lady Sybil and Tom Branson spent the night on their aborted elopement. From here your journey continues to Bampton where you will see St Mary's church, transformed into St Michael's in Downton Abbey, the Cottage Hospital and Mrs Crawley's house, Mrs Patmore’s Bed and Breakfast and The Grantham Arms pub.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Blenheim Palace, Woodstock OX20 1PP England
The next stop on your private day trip is the village of Bladon to visit the graves of Sir Winston and Lady Churchill, before a lunch break in the vibrant and historic Cotswold town of Woodstock. Just a short drive away lies the magnificent Blenheim Palace, built for Sir John Churchill between 1705 and 1724. The largest privately owned house in the country saw the birth of Sir Winston Churchill in 1874, and boasts over 2,000 acres of landscaped gardens by Lancelot 'Capability' Brown. Enjoy the Churchill exhibition and stroll through the delightful grounds before your return to London.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Drop off at London & Heathrow hotels, air bnbs, guest houses and private addresses.
- Fully refundable and amendable up until 28 days before travel
- Pick up from London & Heathrow hotels, air bnbs, guest houses and private addresses.
- Private Guide
- Travel by executive private vehicle
- Entry to attractions
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Cogges Manor Farm
- Entry/Admission - Blenheim Palace
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from Heathrow Airport hotels & terminals, central London hotels, B&Bs, AirBnB and guest houses.
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the International Friends in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.