King Arthur's Realm - Come with us and explore the myths and legends of King Arthur on this small group day trip from London. Visit his gravesite in Glastonbury, the fabled Isle of Avalon, the tranquil Chalice Well Gardens and the historic Stone Circles of Avebury, the largest in Britain. We will also visit the ancient site of Stonehenge, learning about its intricate and fascinating history - as well its links to King Arthur!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Your private Stonehenge, Glastonbury & Avebury trip begins with collection from your London or Heathrow address. We can collect from your hotel lobby, air bnb, airport arrival terminal, train station, guest house or private address. With your professional driver, you'll then journey West to prehistoric Stonehenge, lying majestically among the chalk uplands of historic Wessex. The complex monument has enthralled and allured historians and tourists alike for centuries. Admire its powerful presence, then take some time to experience the visitor centre where you can learn of the building methods and theories behind the existence of the stone circle.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Glastonbury, Glastonbury, Somerset, England
Further West, you will enter Celtic lands to King Arthur's Avalon and the mysterious Glastonbury Tor. Legend has it that a mortally wounded Arthur was brought here after the Battle of Camlann. Visit his gravesite in the ruins of Glastonbury Abbey and learn of the even earlier legend of Joseph of Arimathea and the Holy Grail. Explore Chalice Well Gardens, where the cup from the Last Supper was said to have been hidden in the First Century by Joseph himself. This magical and mysterious town has something for everyone including a great selection of New Age shopping and fun and quirky cafes for lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Avebury Stone Circle, Herepath Marlborough, Avebury SN8 1RF England
Your final stop of the day features a pretty village of thatched cottages, nestled right in the middle of the largest stone circle in Britain! After some time to explore and take photos of this picturesque village, your private day trip concludes, and you will be returned to London.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- COVID19 - All vehicles are deep cleaned daily, hand sanitisers and face masks available in all vehicles.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- 50% of all available seats will be left empty to ensure customer space and distancing.
- Drop off at London & Heathrow hotels, air bnbs, guest houses and private addresses.
- Pick up from London & Heathrow hotels, air bnbs, guest houses and private addresses.
- Private Guide
- Travel by executive private vehicle
- Fully refundable and amendable up until 28 days before travel
- Entry to attractions
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Entry/Admission - Avebury Stone Circle
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from central London hotels, B&Bs, AirBnB & guest houses, and Heathrow hotels & terminals.
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the International Friends in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.