Book a private small group tour and visit your destinations at your own pace, with the added support of expert advice and guidance.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor, Windsor, Windsor and Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
Your private London & Windsor day trip begins with collection from your London or Heathrow address. With your private chauffeur, you'll make the short drive from bustling London to the green fields of the Royal County of Berkshire, into the tranquil pastures of Runnymede; an important Saxon meeting place and historic settlement. This wooded valley bore witness to the conclusion of the Barons' Revolt that gave us Magna Carta, our major constitution sealed by King John in 1215.
Following the Thames upstream we arrive at Windsor Castle, fortress to some, Royal home to others, this impressive structure is the oldest and largest inhabited castle in the world. See the lavishly furnished rooms of the Royal apartments, visit St George's Chapel and relive the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. See the tombs of Kings and Queens and the heraldry of the Order of the Knights of the Garter. Head down to the Lower Ward to witness the Changing of the Guard (selected days only).
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
After lunch, your driver will follow the Thames back towards London for an eye opening drive through this spectacular city. This is your chance to see old favourites like Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St.Paul's Cathedral, the Tower of London and Tower Bridge. You will also drive by some of the city's more recent attractions; the Shard, Millennium Bridge, London Eye and the replica of Shakespeare's Globe theatre. Via Buckingham Palace and St James's we take a fully guided drive past Trafalgar Square, Whitehall and Downing Street, seeing some of our most iconic museums; the Victoria and Albert, the Natural History Museum, the National Gallery and the Tate Modern.
Pass By: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
Drive past on your private sightseeing tour of London
Pass By: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
Drive past on your private sightseeing tour of London.
Pass By: Kensington Palace, Kensington Gardens, London W8 4PX England
Skirting the edges of London's beautiful open spaces by way of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, you will see Kensington Palace, the official residence of Prince William and Catherine. Your driver will take you through the local area, where the younger Royals partied the night away such as the famous Mahiki nightclub and the many exclusive restaurants and bars in Chelsea.
Let's not forget that wherever we drive in London we will be constantly passing the homes of great writers and poets, politicians, adventurers, inventors, actors and artisans, famous or infamous, most of them gone but certainly not forgotten. Locations brought to life in film or literature, bustling markets, quiet backstreets, wartime destruction, peacetime rebuilding, private palaces, public gardens, a colourful history, a bloody past, lost buildings, lost rivers, stunning architecture and breathtaking views........undoubtedly something for everyone!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Please note - For 2020/2021 the Castle is closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and it can also be subject to last minute closures. As such, entry to the Castle is not automatically included on our day trip. On days when the Castle is open the guide will take you to the Castle entry. If you intend on visiting the Castle we strongly recommend you book in advance to guarantee entry.
- Most travelers can participate
- COVID19 - All vehicles are deep cleaned daily, hand sanitisers and face masks available in all vehicles.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- 50% of all available seats will be left empty to ensure customer space and distancing.
- Fully refundable and amendable up until 28 days before travel
- Pick up from London & Heathrow hotels, air bnbs, guest houses and private addresses.
- Drop off at London & Heathrow hotels, air bnbs, guest houses and private addresses.
- Private Guide
- Travel by executive private vehicle
- Entry to attractions
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
We collect from all London & Heathrow addresses, other pick ups available on request.
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the International Friends in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.