Booking a private tour with International Friends gives you the flexibility to visit these destinations at your own pace, with the added benefit of expert advice and guidance when planning your trip.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bourton-on-the-Water, Bourton-on-the-Water, Cotswolds, England
Visit popular Bourton on the Water with its collection of stone bridges, bustling Stow on the Wold with its vibrant market square, and Bibury with its photogenic collection of houses known as Arlington Row. Our smaller vehicles are able to travel up the narrow Coln Valley on single track roads, passing fields of sheep and sleepy hamlets.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Burford, Burford, Cotswolds, England
Next stop on your tour is delightful Burford with stone houses cascading down to the River Windrush, where you can explore the historic churchyard before stopping for lunch in one of the many traditional pubs in the area. Sit back and experience centuries-old tavern life in a world where a gentle, slower pace is the norm.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Blenheim Palace, Woodstock OX20 1PP England
You will continue driving through more Cotswold scenery to stately and opulent Blenheim Palace, the largest privately owned house in the country and birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. Tour the grand interior and walk amongst the lavish formal gardens and the breathtaking landscaped grounds by Lancelot 'Capability' Brown, featuring its impressive lake and the famous Column of Victory. There will be time to visit the Churchill Museum and see the room where he was born in 1874. Marvel at this awe-inspiring building, created to rival Versailles, and soak in the wonderful views before your return to London.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- COVID19 - All vehicles are deep cleaned daily, hand sanitisers and face masks available in all vehicles.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- 50% of all available seats will be left empty to ensure customer space and distancing.
- Drop off at London & Heathrow hotels, air bnbs, guest houses and private addresses.
- Pick up from London & Heathrow hotels, air bnbs, guest houses and private addresses.
- Private Guide
- Travel by executive private vehicle
- Fully refundable and amendable up until 28 days before travel
- Entry to attractions
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Blenheim Palace
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from Heathrow Airport hotels & terminals, central London hotels, B&Bs, AirBnB and guest houses.
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the International Friends in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.