This small-group tour from London is your chance to travel through British history, from Romans to royals, in one day! Visit the mysterious prehistoric site of Stonehenge, discover the Roman and Georgian influences of Bath and see the oldest occupied castle in the world in Windsor. This full-day trip allows you to experience the very best of England's heritage.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Start the day with a drive to Ancient Wessex, into the chalk hills that surround Stonehenge. Arriving at this prehistoric site just as it opens, we enjoy a fully guided visit to the stone circle and a chance to look in at the visitor centre. We will learn of the building methods and the possible purpose of the monument, we discuss what is known and what may never be known before we continue West to the Roman city of Bath.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath BA1 1LZ England
In Bath, we visit the hot springs and the remains of the 2,000 year old baths. See the Roman Temple and walk along the original Roman pavement. Enjoy lunch in one of the elegant tea rooms and try a famous Sally Lunn bread bun. We then visit the 18th century crescents and squares of the Georgian city, built 250 years ago when Bath became the social centre for high society with dancing, bathing and all manner of relaxation.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Our final stop is Windsor with its majestic castle, the oldest and largest continuously occupied castle in the world and favourite home of our present Queen. Here, one has the option of visiting the state apartments, the Grand Reception Room and the Royal Chapel of St George, resting place of many of our Kings and Queens and the setting for the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. Please note that as Windsor Castle is a still a working Royal Residence, it is subject to last minute closures. As such, entry to the Castle is not included. If you intend on visiting the Castle, please be sure to check the Windsor Castle website in advance
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: St. George's Chapel, Castle Hill, Windsor England
St George's Chapel
Admission included if purchasing Windso Castle entry
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note - For 2020/2021 the Castle is closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and it can also be subject to last minute closures. As such, entry to the Castle is not automatically included on our day trip. On days when the Castle is open the guide will take you to the Castle entry. If you intend on visiting the Castle we strongly recommend you book in advance to guarantee entry.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- COVID19 - All vehicles are deep cleaned daily, hand sanitisers and face masks available in all vehicles.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- 50% of all available seats will be left empty to ensure customer space and distancing.
- Travel by executive private vehicle
- Private Guide
- Pick up from London & Heathrow hotels, air bnbs, guest houses and private addresses.
- Drop off at London & Heathrow hotels, air bnbs, guest houses and private addresses.
- Entry to attractions
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Entry/Admission - The Roman Baths
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - St. George's Chapel
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from central London hotels, B&Bs, AirBnB
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the International Friends in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.