Booking a private tour with International Friends gives you the flexibility to visit these destinations at your own pace, with the added benefit of expert advice and guidance when planning your trip.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oxford, Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Stroll around the city and discover ancient college buildings, quadrangles and narrow back streets. Subject to opening times, you may wish to enter to the University's oldest classroom, the beautiful and historic 15th Century Divinity School. Walk the same cobbled streets that famous writers, artists, inventors and statesmen have walked over centuries past.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, Studio Tour Dr, Leavesden, Watford WD25 7LR, UK
See the actual sets, props and costumes, and tour the huge buildings used to bring the boy wizard to the big screen! Enter Hogwarts Great Hall and walk past the wooden tables down to the sorting hat. Sit in the Weasley's flying car and peer into Hagrid's hut. Stroll along the spectacular Diagon Alley and visit the Gryffindor Common Room. Out in the backlot you can see the Dursley house in Privet Drive, Harry's parents house at Godric's Hollow and then marvel at the Knight Bus! Visit Hogsmeade station and climb aboard the Hogwarts Express.
The latest addition is Gringotts Wizarding Bank! Gringotts is lined by marble pillars, sparkling chandeliers, and props and costumes belonging to the Goblin bankers. Discover the vault of Bellatrix Lestrange, see the Sword of Gryffindor, piles of golden Galleons, silver Sickles, bronze Knuts and Helga Hufflepuff’s cup. After exploring the Studio Tour, you'll have the chance to purchase souvenirs, such as wand replicas, robes & wizarding chess sets.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- COVID19 - All vehicles are deep cleaned daily, hand sanitisers and face masks available in all vehicles.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- 50% of all available seats will be left empty to ensure customer space and distancing.
- Drop off at London & Heathrow hotels, air bnbs, guest houses and private addresses.
- Pick up from London & Heathrow hotels, air bnbs, guest houses and private addresses.
- Private Guide
- Travel by executive private vehicle
- Fully refundable and amendable up until 28 days before travel
- Entry to attractions
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from Heathrow Airport hotels & terminals, central London hotels, B&Bs, AirBnB and guest houses.
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the International Friends in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.