This tour can be led by several guides at Invisible (Edinburgh) men or women, depending on availability.
We believe you do not need to be a woman to be a feminist so several members of the team have trained for several months before offering you this tour.
This tour examines the powerful women of Edinburgh and their contribution to history.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 2PB Scotland
Discover stories of women throughout History: witches, murderers, mothers and doctors.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- By taking a tour you will be supporting Invisible Cities, a global social enterprise that trains people who have been affected by homelessness to become walking tour guides.
- Food and drinks
Maggie Dicksons, 92 Grassmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2JR, UK
60 to 90 minutes
122 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1SG, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Invisible Cities in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.