Invisible (Glasgow) is operaed by Invisible Cities, a social enterprise that trains people who have been affected by homelessness to become walking tour guides of their own city.
Follow Daniel, your fully trained Invisible (Glasgow) guide along the streets of HIS Glasgow and hear stories of hanging, and police but also parts of his personal story in the city.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glasgow Green, 90 Greendyke Street, Glasgow G1 5DB Scotland
Start your tour at Glasgow Green
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Coffee and/or Tea
1 hour 30 minutes
Duke of Wellington statue, 16 Royal Exchange Square, Glasgow G1 3AG, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Invisible Cities in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.