Excellent, professionally qualified guide with decades of experience. For the past 20 years Jackie Clemson has worked within the heritage industry, in the Royal Collection at Windsor Castle, and as a Guide Lecturer for Historic Royal Palaces. She specialises in walking tours of London, as well as the gardens and palace of Hampton Court; and is accredited by the City of London University and Institute of Tourist Guides. Jackie also delivers illustrated lectures on HM Queen Elizabeth II, Windsor Castle, Royal Westminster and the history, ceremonies, & ancient traditions, of many different areas of London.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hampton Court Palace, A308, East Molesey KT8 9AU England
Visit Hampton Court Palace and explore its beautiful formal gardens. From Henry VIII to George II, fourteen monarchs have called it home. They have played, loved, intrigued and made history within its walls. Hear stories about the personalities who have put their individual stamp on a unique building. Walk in the footsteps of King Henry; see the site of his tilt-yard and fishponds. Marvel at a garden William III would recognise and which perfectly compliments the Baroque Palace he commissioned from Sir Christopher Wren.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Tour with Jackie Clemson who has a History degree and is a Historic Royal Palaces qualified guide.
- Jackie has worked at Hampton Court Palace for 20 years.
- Excellent reviews can be found on Trip Advisor under 'The History Guides'
- Professional, local guide, accredited by ITG and City of London University.
- Palace Admission Tickets
- Food and Drink
- Entry/Admission - Hampton Court Palace
Unnamed Road, Molesey, East Molesey KT8, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Jackie @ The History Guides in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.