Your guide James Hart has been conducting tours in London for more than 20 years. As a local resident, and with family links to London spanning several centuries, James will provide plenty of fascinating facts about his favourite city. You’ll walk in the footsteps of London’s most famous (and sometimes infamous) residents and see where world-changing events took place. James is a London Blue Badge Guide and a member of the Institute of Tourist Guiding. The “Blue Badge” is recognised as the UK’s highest professional guiding qualification.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: London, London, England
Sightseeing tour in a modern vehicle with multiple stops for photographs
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
Christian worship has taken place here since AD 604. The present Cathedral was built in the years following the Great Fire of London and its magnificent dome continues to dominate the City’s skyline today. You will enjoy the splendour of its colourful interior and walk through the largest cathedral crypt in Europe.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
Royal Palace, Fortress and Prison. Home to the Crown Jewels, the Royal Armouries and the Beefeaters. 900 years of England’s history in one place!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Thames River, London England
A one-way journey on the River Thames between The Tower of London and London Eye pier
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
The geographical centre of London and home to Admiral Nelson’s memorial and four fabulous bronze lions. You will see the National Gallery and ride from here to see the districts around St James’s Palace, Mayfair, Piccadilly, Covent Garden and theatreland. You will drive along Whitehall to pass Downing Street, the home of British Prime Ministers since the 18th century, and see armoured soldiers at Horseguards Parade
Pass By: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
Part of the UNESCO World Heritage Centre of Westminster this magnificent building has played host to a multitude of royal occasions. Where Kings and Queens have received their crowns, royal marriages have taken place, and where English Monarchs were laid to rest across nearly a thousand years of history.
Pass By: City of London, City of London, London, England
Site of the ancient Roman settlement and today the heart of a global financial power-house. This is also the home of London’s legal district and the impressive St Paul’s Cathedral.
Pass By: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
The Official London residence of Her Majesty the Queen. At your request we may stop to see the Changing of the Guard (only available on officially scheduled dates)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Private transportation
- Entrances included to St Paul’s Cathedral, The Tower of London and the River Thames boat ride
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
- Entry/Admission - Thames River
The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace, Buckingham Palace, London SW1A 1AA, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
6 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the James Hart in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.