Take an exciting sightseeing and scenic nature trip with us departing from the MTB 102 Trust, taking a steady trip out to sea through Lake Lothing and Lowestoft Harbour, and heading north taking in the most Easterly point of the UK and Gulliver. See the erosion at Corton before passing the beaches of Gorleston and Great Yarmouth, then past Scroby Sands and the wind farm to Horsey Beach at speed to have some quality time with seals. We slow right down when we get anywhere near the seals to avoid disturbing them and usually stop to let you have a good look and get some amazing pictures and make memories.
There are almost always many seals at Horsey. At some times of the year there could be literally thousands on the beach.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lowestoft Harbour, Lowestoft NR32 2TE England
We'll go slowly out through the inner and outer harbours.
Look out for the interesting historic vessels.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Lowestoft, Lowestoft, Suffolk, East Anglia, England
We head north from the harbour entrance and get a great view of north Lowestoft's coast including Ness Point, the most easterly point of the UK
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Horsey Beach, Horsey NR29 4EJ England
We will slow right down before we get to the seals so we don't disturb them. There are usually hundreds at Horsey and we'll drift with them (conditions allowing) for around 30 minutes before heading back.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Life Jackets
M T B 102 Trust, 3 Sea Lake Rd, Lowestoft NR32 3LQ, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Jet Adventures Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.