Come and see the Deer up close on this lovely wild walk.
This tour provides something most tourists in London doesn't even know exists. To be able to get close to the Deer is always enjoyable, and guests will also be able to learn a lot about photography from a professional photographer.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bushy Park, Hampton Court Road, Hampton Hill TW12 England
Enter the park at the entrance near the station and spend 3 hours looking for the Deer, and learning how to photograph them.
We can take time to stop for snacks either purchased out, or brought along.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Photography tuition.
- Return train tickets from Waterloo will need to be purchased. We can do this altogether.
Waterloo Station, South Bank, London SE1 8SG, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Joel Virgo Photography in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.