Walk in the footsteps of King Henry VIII and his first wife Catherine of Aragon.
Be one of the few who discovers that Leeds Castle is located in Kent's beautiful countryside and is, in fact, within easy reach of London. (Originally known as 'Esledes' and not linked to the City of Leeds, north England!)
Avoid London's heavy traffic and save time and costs. - I will collect you by car at Bromley South station, which is less than 20 minutes’ direct train ride from London Victoria, covered by zone 5 Oystercards or Travelcards.
We will drive through the beautiful countryside of Kent known as the 'Garden of England', just 1 hour before arriving at majestic Leeds Castle.
Tour inside the castle and you'll be amazed by its magnificence. Walk through the stunning grounds to and from the castle, taking you a world away from the rush of any city.
Join me, a local who can tell you about the castle and the role it has played in England's history.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leeds Castle Penfold Hill Leeds, Maidstone ME17 1PL England
Tour inside Leeds Castle and its beautiful grounds.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- John England Tours is certified as ‘Good To Go’ & ‘Safe Travels.' - Industry-standards by VisitEngland and the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) assuring visitors businesses have clear processes and are following tourism and Government COVID-19 safety guidance. << Fully vaccinated.>>
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance tickets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel - Return journey to the castle from Bromley South Station
- No tour fee for kids 10 years and under. (Must be accompanied by a relative 21+ years old).
- Entry/Admission - Leeds Castle
- Hotel pick-up
- Meals and beverages
- Audio guides
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the John England Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.