With over 900 years of history, Arundel Castle has it all:
A ruined Norman castle keep; a complete castle built with defences and to be lived in, so impressive it will take your breath away; it has some of Britain’s most precious art and artefacts.
Walk in the footsteps of kings, queens, earls and knights. Create memories and photos which will be unique as it’s off the beaten track. - The real England!
Avoid London's heavy traffic whilst saving time and costs. I will collect you by car at Bromley South station, which is less than 20 minutes’ direct train ride from London Victoria, covered by zone 5 Oystercards or Travelcards.
We will drive through the beautiful countryside. (Approx. 2 hours).
Walk through its delightful grounds, including visiting the Fitzalan Chapel, founded in 1380.
Join me, an experienced tour guide who has taken many visitors to some of South East England’s best castles.
Please note: The castle is open during April to early November. Jousting on limited days.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arundel Castle and Gardens, Mill Road, Arundel BN18 9PA England
Tour inside Arundel Castle, its beautiful grounds and a walk around the delightful town of Arundel.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel - Return journey to the castle from Bromley South Station
- Entrance tickets
- All Fees and Taxes
- No tour fee for kids 10 years and under. (Must be accompanied by a relative 21+ years old).
- Entry/Admission - Arundel Castle and Gardens
- Audio guides
- Hotel pick-up
- Arundle Castle closes from 4th November 2019 until April 2020
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the John Coupland in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.