Canterbury offers a wealth of British history spanning centuries.
Avoid London's heavy traffic. - I will pick you up by car at Bromley South station. We will drive through the scenic Kent countryside for about 90 mins before arriving at beautiful Canterbury. Travelling by car gives you access to other wonderful locations in Kent, many hard to reach by train or crowded coaches. (Please see my profile for more information).
Explore the city’s quaint streets with me, a Kent local, who will point out places of historical interest, including the locally named 'Crooked House’, The Old Weavers' House and Buttermarket.
How about a spot of English cream tea at one of the tea houses?
N.B. This tour excludes tickets to the Cathedral to ensure you have privacy.
Please enquire with us first so we may agree timings and before you purchase tickets online. The Cathedral, or parts of it, is closed on occasion.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canterbury, Canterbury, Kent, England
Walk through the medieval streets of historic Canterbury
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Canterbury Cathedral, 11 The Precincts, Canterbury CT1 2EH England
Visit Canterbury Cathedral. (Optional: You may wish to spend more time exploring the city instead).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- John England Tours is ‘Safe Travels' certified. - An industry standard by the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) assuring visitors businesses have clear processes and follow tourism and government COVID-19 safety guidance. << Fully vaccinated.>>
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided walk outside
- All Fees and Taxes
- Car parking
- No tour fee for kids 10 years and under. (Must be accompanied by a relative 21+ years old).
- Hotel pick-up
- Tickets to Canterbury Cathedral and tour inside
- Meals and beverages
- Entry/Admission - Canterbury Cathedral
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the John England Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.