When you hear about the Tudors, who do you think of?
King Henry VIII? Anne Boleyn? Cardinal Wolsey? (Perhaps even Jonathan Rhys Meyers!)
With these prominent people, came the love, the distrust, the plots, the politics and, of course, the executions. It was their way of life in Tudor times.
I’m John Coupland. As a local tour guide, you will see from my reviews that I have been delivering private tours to castles and historic places in South East England for many guests. Locations have included Hever Castle, (former family home of Anne Boleyn), and Leeds Castle, (one of King Henry VIII’s castles and where his first wife, Catherine of Aragon, used to reside).
I am delighted to share I now deliver private tours to Hampton Court Palace.
This is not just another private tour. This is your Tudor Day: To experience the Tudor way of life at historic Hampton Court Palace and beautiful Hever Castle.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hampton Court Palace, A308, East Molesey KT8 9AU England
We will meet at the main ticket office at Hampton Court Palace. (Tickets are included in the tour price). I will guide you inside the Tudor parts of the palace, including some Elizabethan aspects. (As this is a Tudor tour, and to allow time for our visit to Hever Castle, the baroque parts of the palace are not included in this visit).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hever Castle & Gardens, Edenbridge, Hever TN8 7NG England
Explore rooms once occupied by the Boleyn family including, of course, Anne Boleyn. See some of Anne’s belongings and stroll around the beautiful gardens.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- John England Tours is certified as ‘Good To Go’ & ‘Safe Travels.' - Industry-standards by VisitEngland and the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) assuring visitors businesses have clear processes and are following tourism and Government COVID-19 safety guidance. << Fully vaccinated.>>
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel - Car journey from Hampton Court Palace to Hever Castle, then to Bromley South Station.
- Entrance tickets. The Tudor parts of Hampton Court Palace will be covered. (Not the baroque aspects)
- No tour fee for kids 10 years and under. (Must be accompanied by a relative 21+ years old).
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Hampton Court Palace
- Entry/Admission - Hever Castle & Gardens
- Hotel pick-up
- Meals and beverages
- To allow time for Hever Castle, the boroque parts of Hampton Court Palace are not covered.
Hampton Court Palace, Hampton Ct Way, Molesey, East Molesey KT8 9AU, UK
8 hours 30 minutes
Bromley South Station (Stop A), Bromley BR1 1EA, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the John England Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.