Hello! My name is Ilgin. I have had a love for cooking for as long as I can remember.
I was born and raised in Turkey, in a very traditional Mediterranean household, which revolved around wholesome, natural, home-cooked food.
My culinary passion has led me to explore the world of sourdough baking over the last few years. Now I want to share my passion and enthusiasm with you.
Come and join me in my home kitchen and start your own sourdough journey!
What You'll Get
Attendees will be learning how to make wholesome, organic sourdough bread in my home kitchen.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Aprons, all baking equipment is provided.
- Lunch - Refreshments throughout the day and lunch is provided.
30 Kippington Rd, Sevenoaks TN13 2LJ, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Just Sourdough in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.