All trails created by Killer Trails are self-guided walking tours. This means you can conquer them at your own pace, taking as many detours & pit-stops as you desire. We’ve investigated all the highlights the West End has to offer which have been carefully crafted into this trail, so there’s plenty of selfie opportunities along the way.
Simply download & print the trail onto A4 paper & you’re ready to go. No access to a printer? No worries. You can also follow the trail using a smartphone.
Our Murder Mystery style treasure hunts are ideal for a thrilling day out with family, friends, spouses, or colleagues. Highly addictive for adults & the whole family, you’ll be gutted you didn’t find out about us sooner. Our trails work best for small groups of two to six people. Purchasing & printing just one copy of the trail is needed per group.
NOTE: Using this booking system, you have to book a specific date. However, as this is a self-guided tour, you can of course do whenever you like.
About This Deal
Our Murder Mystery Trails are imaginative treasure hunts with a twist. Solve cryptic clues as you follow the route to discover pieces of evidence, eliminate suspected characters and weapons, and ultimately deduce whodunit. Our self-guided walking tours take you on a thrilling journey past historical landmarks and points of interest, offering a unique way to explore touristy hotspots around the UK.
With so much to discover, we’ve plotted out the perfect route to make sure you see all the highlights around London’s Soho and the West End.
The Monopoly Murders – West End Murder Mystery Trail is a self-guided walking tour that navigates you past some of the best historical landmarks the UK has to offer, including: Trafalgar Square, The National Gallery, Somerset House, Covent Garden, Leicester Square, China Town, Piccadilly Circus, Buckingham Palace and many more hidden gems.
The trail route is relatively flat, about 4km long and will take approximately 3.5 hours to complete. There are plenty of refreshment stops and photo opportunities along the way!
Once purchased, you will receive info on how to download your self-guided Murder Mystery Trail..
• Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
• Somerset House, The Strand, London WC2R 1LA England
• Covent Garden, Covent Garden, London, England
• Leicester Square, London England
• Piccadilly Circus, London W1J 9HS England
• Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Please ensure you are following the government's instructions related to Coronavirus (COVID-19) before embarking on one of our trails.
- Instantly downloadable trail (PDF)
- Certificate and a voucher (once you've solved the case)!
Trafalgar Square, West End, London, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/25/2020 - 6/4/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Killer Trails in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.