Join us on a wonderful half day private tour to the most famous royal castle in the UK and world. We will pick you up from wherever you are staying in your own private large tour vehicle with your own amazing guide/driver. We will take a short 45min to 1 hour drive to reach the castle. Along the way our guide will delight you with stories on the castle the Queen and the Royal family. They will escort you though the castle entrance and security points and walk with you in the grounds of the castle itself. You then self guide with the castles audio guide for the state apartments, doll house and chapel. The guide will then be waiting for you at the exit in the vehicle and drive you though the stunning village of Eton on the way back to London and your accommodation. You will have 3 hours to explore the castle which is plenty of time. If you finish early feel free to then explore the beautiful town of Windsor itself for some shopping or a bit to eat and drink in any of the pubs.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Enter the worlds most famous Royal residence Windsor Castle in the town of Windsor just outside of London. Built nearly 1000 years ago by William the Conquer and much loved by the Her Majesty the Queen and the entire British nation! You will be able to explore the building in all its wonder and see the royal guards on duty and be able to shop in some the castle amazing gift shops. See where a Harry and Megan got married. Take some stunning photos of the grounds. Use the wonderful audio tours to learn all about the history and items on show at the castle. This is a true must see venue for any trip to the UK.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Eton College, Main entrance Brewhouse Yard, Eton, Windsor SL4 6DW England
Drive though the beautiful village of Eton and see the world famous Eton College. Where princes and prime ministers have gone for 500 years!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Windsor Castle entry tickets are not included in the tour cost client must purchase these direct
- Please buy your castle entry tickets and print them off
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
Traveler pickup is offered
We can also meet you at any London train station or underground station or any private rented accommodation
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kingdom Private Tours Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.