• Join this luxury private guided and truly unforgettable day trip to visit some of the UK's most famous Stone Age sites in the country. Starting with a private SUNRISE walk inside and on top of the largest and greatest stone circle in the world the 5000-year-old Avebury Stone Circle, enjoy the unforgettable view with a glass of Champagne. You will then travel to the ancient and stunning old English village of Lacock famous for its unchanged look going back over 1000 years and famous for being used in many Hollywood blockbuster films like Harry Potter and classic British TV shows like Downton Abbey. Then to finish the day you will visit the most famous stone circle in the entire world Stonehenge! What an end to the day seeing the circle that has amazed tourists from all over the globe. Your guide will know all history of each site and the best places to stop, so you can get that perfect photo and will even take them for you.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Avebury Stone Circle, Herepath Marlborough, Avebury SN8 1RF England
Enjoy sunrise with Champagne inside the biggest and most stunning stone circle in the UK. Take photos and videos while learning the history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lacock Abbey High Street, Lacock SN15 2LG England
Explore this famous village where they filmed Downton Abbey, Harry Potter etc.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Walk and explore the most famous stone circle in the world take photos and videos while learning the history.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Transport by private vehicle, includes WIFI
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- 1 x bottle of Champagne and glasses
- All Vehicles used are modern 7 to 9 seater MPV's brands like Mercedes, Ford, Kia, Seat and Hyundai
- Vehicle has fully working heating and air-conditioning
- Vehicle will comfortably seat 6 to 8 guests plus the driver/guide depending on group size
- Entrance fees, no tickets needed for Avebury Stone Circle or Lacock Village, Stonehenge tickets costs £17.50 per adult and should be purchased in advance from www.english-heritage.org.uk/visit/places/stonehenge/prices-and-opening-times and if visited Lacock Abbey tickets cost £13.40 per adult those can be purchased on the day no need to purchase in advance
- Breakfast or lunch meal
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kingdom Private Tours Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.