Your Guide will accompany you up and down the Ben Nevis Mountain path. They are there to provide you with advice and information about the path and the history and nature of Ben Nevis.
Your Guide will know the mountain well and will be fully qualified and insured for the activity that they are leading.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ben Nevis, Fort William Scotland
You will climb Ben Nevis via the Mountain path to the summit of Ben Nevis.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Private guide
- Please come packed and ready for a day on the Scottish hills, water proofs, warm clothes, hat and gloves.
- Bottled water
Ben Nevis Visitor Centre, Visitor Centre, Glen Nevis, Fort William PH33 6PF, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/6/2019 - 8/14/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
5 to 9 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kirkhope Mountaineering in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.