Join our local guides to help you achieve reaching the summit of Ben Nevis. Our guides can inform you about the local history and environment whilst helping you to manage your pace for the day along with food and water stops.
About This Deal
You will climb to the summit of Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in Scotland. The Mountain path winds its way up the mountain to the summit shelter and back again.
Expect your day to be between 6 - 9 hours depending on the weather and the group's fitness levels. You will require your own walking boots, waterproofs and food and drink for the day.
• Ben Nevis, Fort William Scotland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- All Fees and Taxes
Ben Nevis Visitor Centre, Visitor Centre, Glen Nevis, Fort William PH33 6PF, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kirkhope Mountaineering in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.