This tour goes to places where regular service buses cannot reach. We allow plenty of time to take photos and to take in the areas of interest and impressive landscape. Lunch is taken in the beautiful village of Grasmere where you can buy yourself some of the world famous delicious Grasmere Gingerbread; the only place in the world where it is made and sold.
See also Hill Top, home of children's writer Beatrix Potter and revered English poet William Wordsworth Grammar school at Hawkshead and his home Dove Cottage, and family graves at Grasmere.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake District National Park, Oxenholme Road Murley Moss, Kendal LA9 4LF England
Castle Rigg Stone Circle from 4500 years ago set in breathtaking surroundings.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Steps provided for people with difficulty getting on and off the buses.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Places of historic and literary interest and of outstanding natural beauty. Romans, Viking places.
- Entry/Admission - Lake District National Park
Traveler pickup is offered
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Lakes Super Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.