We will take a steady stroll around this fabulous city, soaking in the beauty of the architecture, the people and the unique atmosphere that you only find in the wonder that is Liverpool! You will discover ways of creating excellent photographs whilst gaining key insights in to the wider issues of street Photography from highly experienced Photographer and Lecturer. You will learn how to more confidently and creatively approach photographing people in public. Discover how to be the master your camera and utilise the light around you. Begin to understand the importance of considering the final image whilst you are shooting. By learning these important and enjoyable steps, you are guaranteed to leave feeling excited by your experience and the images you have created.
Lance is an highly experienced Professional Photographer and qualified Teacher. He teaches privately and lectures photography at University.
Maximum Group size is 8
What You'll Get
Imagine walking around this fabulous city, taking in the atmosphere and watching the amazing variation of people and lifestyle whilst learning how to utilise your camera, manipulate the available light, and learn how to be more confident whilst photographing people busying around this fabulous city.
You will learn how to utilise your camera, enabling you to focus on creating fabulous photographs. You will discover how to use the available natural light and make it work for your images. This fun and engaging tutorial walk will ensure that you will become more confident in working independently with your camera, people and places.
We will walk around the city and engage in speculative street photography, seeking out inspirational images as we go. You will receive in depth tutorials on camera set up, how to approach people and how to photograph crowds. You will also learn the legalities and ethics of street photography in the UK.
At the end of the walk, you will enjoy a well-earned rest and a coffee whilst we review your images, where you will receive critique on what you have created along with advice on how to get the best out of your images at the edit and print stages.
• Mathew Street, Liverpool England
• Odeon Cinema Liverpool One, Liverpool ONE 14 Paradise Street, Liverpool L1 8JF England
• Bold Street, Liverpool England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for visually impaired.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Coffee and/or Tea - At the end of the day there will be tea, coffee and soft drinks available.
The Welkin Wetherspoon, 7 Whitechapel, Liverpool L1 6DS, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Lance Burkitt in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.