This luxury tour allows you to create your experience in line with your own personal desires and requests.
Our in house tour creation team will be on hand to assist and provide recommendations to ensure you see the finest locations in the time you have with us.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Doune Castle, Castle Hill, Doune, Stirling FK16 6EA Scotland
Doune Castle is a beautiful ruin located on the edges of Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park. Most famously known as Castle Leoch from the Outlander TV Series
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland
Stirling Castle is one of the most historically significant locations in Scotland. Here you will tour the site and learn why.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: 1 Chapel Loan Rosslyn Chapel, Roslin, Roslin EH25 9PT Scotland
This beautiful chapel may look small, but took 40 years to build due to its intricate details and carvings. With links to the Knights of Templar this chapel features in Dan Brown's "The Da Vinci Code" and was a filming location for the blockbuster movie.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Scone Palace Isla Rd, Perth PH2 6BD Scotland
Scone Palace is known as the crowning place of Scottish Kings, the palace has been an ancient location of Scotland's power for thousands of years.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Scotland
Scotland's largest loch, Loch Lomond is a beautiful location surrounded by The Trossachs Mountains for a spectacular view
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Doune Castle
- Entry/Admission - Stirling Castle
- Entry/Admission - Rosslyn Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Scone Palace
240 to 720 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Lang Atholl Experience in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.