Professional, Punctual, honest, courteous and always helpful drivers, Air conditioning in all vehicles, top of the range Mercedes vehicles , Child safety seats, booster seats and rear facing infant seats supplied free of charge.
(Certified guides available at extra cost )
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
or more than 1,400 years, a Cathedral dedicated to St Paul has stood at the highest point in the City.
Frequently at the centre of national events, traditions have been observed here and radical new ideas have found expression under the iconic dome. In many cases these events have left some physical record as well as echoes in the intangible memory of the building.
The present Cathedral, the masterpiece of Britain's most famous architect Sir Christopher Wren, is at least the fourth to have stood on the site. It was built between 1675 and 1710, after its predecessor was destroyed in the Great Fire of London, and services began in 1697.
This was the first Cathedral to be built after the English Reformation in the sixteenth-century, when Henry VIII removed the Church of England from the jurisdiction of the Pope and the Crown took control of the life of the church.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
Westminster Abbey, formally titled the Collegiate Church of Saint Peter at Westminster, is a large, mainly Gothic abbey church in the City of Westminster, London, England, just to the west of the Palace of Westminster. It is one of the United Kingdom's most notable religious buildings and the traditional place of coronation and burial site for English and, later, British monarchs. The building itself was a Benedictine monastic church until the monastery was dissolved in 1539. Between 1540 and 1556, the abbey had the status of a cathedral. Since 1560, the building is no longer an abbey or a cathedral, having instead the status of a Church of England "Royal Peculiar"—a church responsible directly to the sovereign.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
When William the Conqueror built a mighty stone tower at the centre of his London fortress in the 1070s, defeated Londoners must have looked on in awe. Now nearly 1000 years later, the Tower still has the capacity to fascinate and horrify.
As protector of the Crown Jewels, home of the Yeomen Warders and its legendary guardians, the pampered ravens, the Tower now attracts over three million visitors a year. Here, the Ceremony of the Keys and other traditions live on, as do the ghost stories and terrible tales of torture and execution.
But the Tower also has a richer and more complex history, having been home to a wide array of institutions including the Royal Mint, the Royal Armouries and even a zoo.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
Change of the guards
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Vehicle Hygiene Procedure Prior to each new passenger entering the vehicle, the driver will sanitise the seats, door handles and all surfaces where the previous passenger had contact. Once the vehicle has been fully sanitised, the chauffeur will then wash his/her hands again.
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Westminster Abbey
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
4 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ldn Transfers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.