Imagine witnessing the Tower of London Beefeaters conducting the official daily opening ceremony and then entering the Tower of London fortifications to view the Crown Jewels before the huge crowds arrive.
See spectacular highlights of the White Tower as well as the famous Beefeaters and other areas of this remarkable Tower that has stood along the banks of the Thames for over 1,000 years.
And that’s not all; afterwards our local, expert guide will lead a fascinating walking tour of the Tower Bridge, complete with tales that make history come alive. With our prepaid admission tickets for London Bridge included in the tour, guests will enjoy unforgettable views of London’s iconic landmarks as well as visit one of the favorite spots in this part of London to take the best picture memory of the City of London.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
Witness the Tower of London opening ceremony and be one of the first to view the Crown Jewels before the crowds arrive.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
Enjoy easy access to the Tower Bridge Exhibition for amazing one-of-a-kind views of this remarkable London icon and city wonder.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please wear comfortable shoes as this tour involves a fair amount of walking, including over uneven surfaces, cobblestones, hills, inclines, declines and stairs.
- Participants should be in good health - consult first with your doctor if you have any medical condition or are not used to regular exercise.
- Wheelchairs, motorised scooters or any other device to assist mobility are not recommended, as we cannot guarantee: that all footpaths/sidewalks/curbs will have suitable ADA/EU compliant ramps.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Anybody under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by somebody aged 18 years or older.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Fully guided by local professional guide.
- Entrance fees to Tower of London & Tower Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
- Entry/Admission - Tower Bridge
- Food and drinks
Tower Hill, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4DJ, UK
Tower Bridge, United Kingdom
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the LetzGo City Tours GBP in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.