Follow in Harry, Ron and Hermione’s magical footsteps and explore Harry Potter film locations and places that inspired J.K. Rowling into creating the most famous Wizard of All. Your magical adventure starts from the City of London close to the Millennium Bridge where the Death Eaters caused havoc and will come to a thrilling finale right on Platform 9 ¾ . Let your imagination soar as you hold on to your trolley and magic wand and set out on a tour that will leave you spellbound. Visit and enjoy magical places that inspired J.K. Rowling epic book series, turned forever memorable by incredible wizards brought to life in the biggest movie series of all times. This tour also includes time to visit the official Harry Potter Shop ad Kings Cross Station where you will have time to pick-up all you favorite souvenirs from the most incredible book series ever.
What You'll Get
Follow in Harry, Ron and Hermione's magical footsteps and explore film locations, places that inspired J.K. Rowling epic book series turned forever memorable by incredible wizards brought to life in the biggest movie series of all times. On this 3-hour tour, which includes an unhurried visit to Platform 9 ¾ - tour Muggles will learn a little about the weird and wonderful goings-on during the filming of the beloved Harry Potter movies as well as see other incredible London highlights. See the London of Harry Potter’s magical world, as your expert guide introduces you to locations, such as the entrance to the fictional Diagon Alley, hidden from the Muggle world that lurks nearby, and the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron, featured in ‘Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone’. Stand on the bridge, which was destroyed in the ‘Half Blood Prince,’ and hold onto your hats and scarves as you imagine Lord Voldemort’s Death Eaters swooping over you.
Your expert local guide will leave you in awe with their inside scoops on the London attractions, which inspired J.K. Rowling’s vision, and you’ll see how real-life London appears magically into the world she invented. With Harry Potter and his friends, the city of London becomes more enchanting than ever, making our magical tour suitable for Harry Potter fans of all ages and highly recommended for thrilling family fun. The tour covers the best movie locations as well as Platform 9 ¾, for the best tour photograph mementos. The guide is a Tour Wizard who will leave you spellbound – but still a Muggle!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable shoes as this tour involves a fair amount of walking, including over uneven surfaces, cobblestones, hills, inclines, declines and stairs.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Participants should be in good health - consult first with your doctor if you have any medical condition or are not used to regular exercise.
- Anybody under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by somebody aged 18 years or older.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Fully guided tour
- Admission to the Harry Potter Studio Tour
- Food and drinks
- Tube fare
1 Cheapside, London EC2V 6AA, UK
2 hours 18 minutes
King's Cross, Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London N1 9AL, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the LetzGo City Tours GBP in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.