An unforgettable experience with spectacular scenery. The tour drives through the Cairngorm and Trossachs national parks, and along the edge of Rannoch Moor, one of Europe’s last wildernesses. We pass the particularly awesome mountains Ben Nevis and Buachaille Etive Mor, the infamous Glencoe as well as 5 of Scotland amazing lochs. Perhaps with a bit of 'Nessie' spotting along the way! Our Driver Guide's great personal knowledge of Scotland helps guests have an amazing tour.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stirling, Stirling, Scotland
We stop briefly for a photo opportunity to Stirling Castle
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Loch Lubnaig, Callander, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park FK178HF Scotland
Our first stop to enjoy the stunning scenery and beautiful view of Loch Lubnaig. A comfort stop with a photo opportunity and a short walk along the Lochside
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Glen Orchy, Glen Orchy, Argyll and Bute, Scotland
Here we stop to take in the expansive panoramic view over hills, glen and rivers
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Glen Coe, Scotland
Glencoe is perhaps Scotland’s most famous and most scenic glen. Glencoe is also arguably Scotland’s most historic glen, and it was recently voted as Scotland’s most romantic glen. Glencoe is not only a holiday centre for hillwalking and mountaineering, it is also an ideal base from which to explore the Highlands of Scotland.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ness, Fort Augustus Scotland
On the road to Loch Ness, we drive by Loch Leven, Loch Linnie to Fort William seeing Ben Nevis from the road, then on to Loch Lochy to Fort Augustus.
Our main stop is at Fort Augustus with plenty of time available for guests to experience the boat trip, have lunch, go shopping and take photos of spectacular views.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pattack Falls, A86, Newtonmore Scotland
A picturesque waterfall hiding in the trees and a haunting reminder of past lives. Falls of Pattack is a waterfall in the Scottish Highlands' Cairngorm National Park. A short hilly walk is possible, winding up the side of the river with spectacular viewing platforms over the falls.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You are Welcome to use your own Infant Seat
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Car completely cleaned and disinfected after each tour
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Scottish biscuits
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bluetooth Connection to in-car audio system. USB Phone charging points
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ness
Saint Andrew Square, St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
Please send us the exact location address of your chosen pick-up point. The driver will wait at the closest possible stopping place. Please be ready on time.
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Glasgow Airport, Paisley PA3 2ST, UK
- Manchester Intl Airport, Ringway M90 1QX England
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport, Speke Hall Ave, Speke, Liverpool L24 1YD, UK
- Newcastle International Airport, Woolsington, Newcastle upon Tyne NE13 8BZ, UK
- Rosyth Dockyard, 180 Castle Rd, Rosyth, Dunfermline KY11 2AX, UK
- Port O' Leith, 58 Constitution St, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 6RS, UK
- Port Of Tyne, Maritime House, South Shields NE34 9PT, UK
- Port of Liverpool - Deep sea terminal, Unnamed Road, Waterloo, Bootle, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Newcastle Area Pickup 8/21/2020 - 5/22/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the LinkTours Scotland in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.