Our Castle Tour enables you to skip the line into Scotland's most iconic fortification. The 1h30 long tour will cover the 3000 year history of Edinburgh Castle and the significant role it has played in shaping Scotland.
Tour leaves from our start point at 192 High Street, by the statue of Adam Smith.
What You'll Get
Visit: Little Fish Free Tour, Edinburgh 192 High Street Outside Cafe Nero at the foot of the Adam Smith statue. Look for green and white umbrellas., Edinburgh EH1 1RF Scotland
The tour begins by the statue of Adam Smith on the Royal Mile. As we walk towards Edinburgh Castle your guide will set the scene explaining the significance of the Castle and mentioning some of the key characters who have helped shape it. As we reach the Castle complex your guide will have skip the line passes giving you direct access to Scotland's most visited paid attraction. Once inside, your guide will walk you through the Castle complex sharing their in-depth knowledge of all the Castles main buildings and attractions including but not limited to the Argyle Battery and One O'clock Gun, the Hospital Square and Western Panorama, the Castle dungeons and military prison, the Black Banquet and Thomas Randolph's daring castle raid, St Margret's Chapel, Mons Meg, the Crown Square and The Honours of Scotland.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Although much of the tour is done inside the castle complex, this will not be under cover.
- Bags over 30L in volume are not permitted inside the castle and the castle does not provide a locker system for the storage of luggage.
- Tour begins from our start point at 192 High Street, by the statue of Adam Smith
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please Note - Children, aged 15 and under, will not be able to join the tour unless accompanied by a responsible adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Edinburgh Castle is built on top of the core of an old volcano, the ground is often uneven and at times steep. Be prepared to be on your feet for the full duration of the tour. People with mobility issues may not get the most from this tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Local guide
- Entry Fees
- Entry/Admission - Little Fish Free Tour
Tour departs from outside Caffè Nero on the Royal Mile besides the statue of Adam Smith. Just look for our green and white umbrellas.
1 hour 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Little Fish Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.