This tour will include the Tower of London, an imposing fortress consisting of 22 towers, some of which are more than 900 years old. Used in the past as a Royal palace, the Mint, an observatory and even a menagerie, the Tower today houses a collection of Royal jewellery guarded by the Yeomen of the Guard.
You will have an opportunity to admire the world’s biggest diamond Cullinan I, the legendary jewel Koh-i-Noor, the Stuart sapphire, all of which adorn the royal regalia. The Tower is guarded by ravens looked after by a special warden the Ravensmaster. The Yeomens of the Guard still reside in the fortress, sometimes meeting ghosts, and take part in all royal ceremonies.
We will walk around the grim place of execution of no less than three queens, and an axe and a scaffold will remind you of those times when monarchs were fighting for the English throne.
The tour is in Russian.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Crown Jewels, London Tower, London EC3R 7JP England
The biggest diamond in the world, coronation items, crowns which still in use today
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - The Crown Jewels
- Entrance tickets to the Tower of London, can be purchased online or on arrival
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Liudmila Saburova Russian Guide in England in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.