Join our guide on a discovery through human history and culture exploring the most important sites of this impeccable museum in approximately 2 hours. With a collection exceeding 8 million pieces it is easy to get caught up in the extensive selection of artifacts, which is why we limit our groups to a maximum of 6 participants per guide to guarantee an intimate experience. Home to historical objects from all around the globe our expert guide will introduce you to Britain’s best including: the famous Rosetta Stone, Parthenon Marbles, the Anglo Saxon Sutton Ho mask and plenty more!
• Make your way past over 8 million Greek, British Roman and Egyptian historic artifacts alongside our expert guide
• Let our guide introduce you to the most famous AND lesser-known oddities stored within these magnificent walls
• Explore the extensive history of this museum which - being older than the USA - has plenty of facts to be discovered
• Marvel at the Rosetta stone in a group no larger than 6!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The British Museum, Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3DG England
From Egyptian mummies to Greek Parthenon Marbles and the Standard of Ur to the Hoa Hakananai'a, Easter Island Statue the British museum is packed to the brim with over 6000 years of human history. Whether you are passionate about Ancient Rome, can’t wait to lay your eyes upon the famous Anglo Saxon Helmet or would rather learn the story behind the Lewis Chessman set, our guide will go out of their way to show you the museums most memorable highlights.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- • Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- • This tour does not accommodate wheelchairs
- • Bags exceeding 40x40x50 and weighing 8 kilo’s or more are prohibited from entering
- • The museum does not offer cloakroom services
- • Children must be accompanied by an adult
- • This tour is compliant with current Covid 19 regulations
- • This tour operates with a maximum of 6 participants per guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- This tour is compliant with current Covid 19 regulations
- • Semiprivate Tour with a maximum of 6 people per guide
- • Professional Tour Guide
- • Guided Tour of 2 hours
- • Entrance tickets to the British Museum (no charges apply)
- • Food/Beverages
- • Gratuities
- • Hotel Pick-Up / Drop-Off
52 Great Russell St, London WC1B 3BA, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the LivTours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.