Explore the historic heart of Edinburgh on our Old Town tour, in the evening once all the crowds have died down. You'll have Old Town to yourself as you explore all the main sites on the Royal Mile, Grassmarket, Greyfriar's, and Canongate, plus the hidden 'closes' (alleys). You'll hear about the entertaining and sometimes gruesome history of Edinburgh on this 2 hour tour, and finish with a good orientation to the heart of Old Town. If you have specific interests, we are happy to cater the tour to suit you and your group!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Edinburgh Old Town, Edinburgh EH1 Scotland
Guided walk through Edinburgh's Old Town
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
The Scotch Whisky Experience, The Royal Mile, 354 Castlehill, Edinburgh EH1 2NE, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Local Eyes Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.