Follow your guide through the narrow streets of Edinburgh to hear about the city's chilling history of ghosts, murderers and witch hunts.
• Discover stories of witch hunts, murderers and ghosts
• Wander the narrow city streets at nightfall with a Spanish guide
• Visit a cemetery famous for its high levels of paranormal activity
• Meet the infamous ghost of Edinburgh Castle
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town, Old Town, Edinburgh, Scotland
Edinburgh is famous for its dark history. Explore the Old Town's hidden close and hear tales of ghosts, murders and method of torture.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Old Calton Burial Ground, 29 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh EH1 3BQ Scotland
The burial ground is the resting place of several notable Scots, including philosopher David Hume. It includes obelisk erected to the memory of numbers of political reformers.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and drop-off
190 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1QX, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the LochNessBus.com in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.