Discover the mystery surrounding Loch Ness on a 1-hour cruise from Clansman Harbour. Situated only a twenty minutes’ drive from central Inverness, Loch Ness is one of the world’s most famous lakes. Climb aboard a cruise boat and make your way across the mysterious loch, taking in awe-inspiring natural vistas of lush greenery and rambling hills. Admire views of the romantic ruins of Urquhart Castle and, with the boat’s sonar system, join in the quest for the loch’s most famous resident, Nessie, the 'Loch Ness Monster.'
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Urquhart Castle, A82, Drumnadrochit IV63 6XJ Scotland
Sail through the waters of Loch Ness as you approach the historic Urquhart Castle that rests on the banks of Loch Ness. Absorb the scenery from the boat as you pass by the once mighty strong hold - making for a perfect picture opportunity!
Stop At: Loch Ness, Scotland
All aboard and explore the mighty Loch Ness! As you depart on our catamaran sailing through the mysterious waters. You will be surrounded by stunning scenery and historical landmarks. Keep your eyes peeled for anything mysterious that may be lurking beneath!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Loch Ness by Jacobite, Inverness IV3 8JG Scotland
Our friendly crew are on hand to welcome you before you board. Be sure to check in for your boarding pass.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Approximately a 20 minute (10.4 miles) drive from Inverness
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 1-hour sightseeing cruise
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (snacks available to purchase)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Loch Ness by Jacobite in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.