We are a small bespoke tour company with a great amount of experience in providing private guided tours. It is our mission to ensure that you have a great tour experience with us. We want to provide you, your family and friends with bespoke tour that will demonstrate the beauty, culture and awe of The Isle of Skye and The Highlands.
What You'll Get
We have developed this tour so visitors can really see the beauty and majestic views of the Highlands and Isle of Skye. Taking the road along Loch Ness we will head for Kyle of Lochalsh where we will stop to visit Medieval Eilean Donan Castle (the Island of Donan) which is situated where three great sea Lochs meet (Loch Duish, Loch Duich & Loch Aish). We will then proceed across the bridge to the Isle of Skye, the home of the majestic Cullins Mountains (Black Cuillins).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- I can take people with wheel chairs who are able to access the vehicle on their own.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Driver/Tour Guide
- Food, beverages, ferry tolls, admissions, parking fees, other fees & gratuity.
Inverness, UK - Dropped off at agreed location.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Lochness Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.