The price you see is the total cost (not per person).
London Horror: A Way of Death.
Half Day Private Tour (4 hours): 9am - 12pm starts.
Taxi tour with a small amount of walking. Lots of photo opps.
I’m a born and bred London guide who enjoys providing commentary and anecdotes about all our stops at London’s grisly gruesome historic sites.
We'll explore execution sites, plague pits, haunted churchyards, ‘stacking’ and ‘resurrection’. We'll see where plague victims were buried, witches were burnt and where one of Jack the Ripper’s ghastly murders took place.
The great thing about this horror tour is that I don’t have to make any of it up. Well, the ghost stories might not be true. . . or are they!
This is not a drive-by tour. I’ll be explaining as we explore.
Having a driver/walking guide like me conducting your tour in a London taxi is super-efficient and will help to make the day enjoyable and memorable.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: London Cab Tours, London England
We travel from location to location in my trad London black cab.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: City of London, City of London, London, England
The 2000 year old heart of London. Private guiding at each location. Lots of stop for photo opps.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Borough Market, 8 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TL England
Well, we'll be near to Borough Market. Private guiding and commentary.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- London taxis have a transparent perspex partition between the driver guide and the passengers. This provides a safe distance whilst driving. An excellent intercom system in the taxi allows two-way conversations and guiding. Walking parts of the tour are done as safely as possible.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Drop-off anywhere in central London
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Borough Market
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the London Cab Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.