The price you see is the total cost (not per person).
Loads of FAB Beatles & London Rock'n Roll landmarks.
Half Day London Tour (4 hours): 9.00 - 12.00pm starts.
Private taxi tour with a very small amount of walking. Lots of photo opps.
I’m a born and bred London tour guide who enjoys providing commentary and anecdotes about all our tour stops and London’s rock’n roll sights.
We’ll visit a certain recording studio (and zebra crossing) in Abbey Road as well as some Beatles homes. We’ll see a Beatlesmania film location and celebrity ‘rock’n roll’ plaques unique to London.
Upmarket Mayfair is more rock’n roll than expected and we’ll definitely dip into classy St James’s and nip into posh Kensington for a rhapsodic stairway to heaven!
This is not a drive-by tour and we cover big distances across central London. Having a driver/walking guide like me conducting your tour in a London taxi is super-efficient and will help to make the day enjoyable and memorable.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: London Cab Tours, London England
We travel from location to location in my trad London taxi.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Abbey Road Studios, 3 Abbey Road, London NW8 9AY England
THE studio, with THE zebra cossing outside and The Abbey Road Studios Shop.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Savile Row, London England
Apple Corp HQ. THE roof gig.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mayfair, London England
Lot's of rock'n roll in Mayfair: Beatles, Stones, Hendrix, Bowie.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Marylebone, 73, London England
Lot's of Rock'n Roll in Marylebone: Beatles, Clash, Floyd, Hendix, Bolan.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kensington, London England
Lot's of Rock'n Roll in Kensington (if you know where to look): Queen, Led Zep, Marley, Floyd.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- London taxis have a transparent perspex partition between the driver guide and the passengers. This provides a safe distance whilst driving. An excellent intercom system in the taxi allows two-way conversations and guiding. Walking parts of the tour are done as safely as possible.
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Drop-off anywhere in central London
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Abbey Road Studios
- Entry/Admission - Savile Row
- Entry/Admission - Mayfair
- Entry/Admission - Marylebone
- Entry/Admission - Kensington
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the London Cab Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.