• Select “One Traveler from the drop-down menu above & ”Update Availability”. This is the cost of the entire taxi accommodating up to five guests. • One price, not a price per person! The cost is fixed and doesn’t increase based on your group size. • It is cheaper for a family to book Steve’s cab privately, than pay for the same family to travel on the London bus tour. • Central London hotel pick-up & drop-off is all part of the service. You concentrate on enjoying your tour and Steve will take care of all the logistics. • The tour is tailored to your interests. What do you & your family want to see? Steve will be happy to incorporate your requests into your tour • Forget finding a parking space, Steve will get you extremely close to the action!
What You'll Get
Remember – what makes London Cabbie Tours different is flexibility! See as much or as little as you want, be as active or as laid-back as you choose! London is one big melting pot, so why not let your tour reflect that?! One thing we guarantee – you will see things on this tour that you can’t see anywhere else!
Everything mentioned on this page can be combined to suit your requirements & whatever your personal passion, Steve can construct a tour to best-fit you!
Following your booking, Steve will personally work with you on your personal tour and make your London experience truly unique!
With London Cabbie Tours, you can pick and choose the sites you’d like to see.
If you want to let Steve take the reins, we could start at the scene of Charles I’s execution, move on to touch a piece of the original London bridge from the 12th century, or stand on the site of the original Globe theatre (no, not the new version on the river!)
Some more examples of tours Steve has designed for visitors to London:
• Classic London tour. Downing Street, Trafalgar Square, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben & all the famous sites. How about letting Steve take a photo of you & your party at the undisputed 'best view in London'? Perhaps a pint at the oldest pub in London, Traditional cockney ‘grub’, and a trip to foodie-heaven ‘borough market’.
• ‘Royal’ London. Buckingham Palace, St James Palace, & Westminster Abbey to stand in the footsteps of ‘Will & Kate’. Visit Lambeth Palace which has stood next to the Thames for almost 800 years; and take a trip to Kensington Palace where Princess Diana called home, and which is now the official London residence of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
• Roman Tour. Travel back 2000 years & enter Londinium - the heart of Roman London. See the original London Wall, the Roman Amphitheatre & view Roman ruins completely inaccessible to the general public. Learn about ancient London & understand why the Romans came to our capital.
• Rock Tour. Think of your favorite bands or musical artists & the chances are London is probably a part of their history. Visit the London hang-outs of the Rolling Stones & the Who; Recreate classic cover album shots in the locations made famous by bands like Oasis, and artists like David Bowie; and see the homes of the musical Gods that live in the Capital.
• Haunted London & Ghostly Pubs. Let Steve take you to the most haunted house in London; sip a pint at the pub where one of the Queen's soldiers still haunts today's visitors; and try to keep your nerve as the spirits of long-dead Londoners are brought back through Steve's accounts of their hauntings
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Recommended for elderly people, those that are less mobile.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Professional guide
- Central London Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
2 to 8 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the London Cabbie Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.