What You'll Get
Whether you’re new to London or even if you already know all the words to ‘God Save The Queen’, this guided, small group, royal walking food tour has something for you!
You will not only get to taste Royal English and European cuisine, brought to London by our Royal families, but also the unique history, culture and heritage that Royal London has to offer
Whether it's tasting some of London's most luxurious and decadent food and drinks, seeing changing of the guard or how James Bonds famous drink, vodka martini 'Shaken not stirred' came to be and other hidden secrets, our knowledgeable guides will keep you entertained with the most exciting and fascinating stories of London.
At the end of the tour after tasting all that London has to offer and being entertained at all the major Royal London landmarks and venues, you will sit down for afternoon tea – the perfect opportunity to chat to the rest of the group or get the latest London tips from your guide.
• 10 + Authentic tastings including lots of English Cheese, Afternoon Tea, Cider and Ale!
• Visit the Official Food Suppliers to the Royal Family whose shop has not changed since the Victorian era, and marvel at its grandeur and admire its decadent treats.
• See famous locations where rock stars like the Beatles, John Lennon, The Who, Jimi Hendrix and The Beach Boys have all played.
• English cheese tasting – Discover the royal English cheese that’s the equivalent to French champagne.
• Afternoon Tea — there is no such thing as too much tea!
• See some of London's most famous attractions – St James Palace, The Royal Parks, Christie's, The Ritz, Buckingham Palace, Changing of the Guard, Piccadilly Circus, Clarendon House, The Mall, Admiralty Arch and many more!
• See Changing of the Guard, closer than most tourists will ever get. *
• Small-group tours limited to 12 people
• Experience London’s most famous sites and best-kept royal secrets like no one else can – through its food.
*Changing of the guard is always included in this tour, but please note that this schedule is set by the British Army, is weather permitting and sometimes subject to change at the very last minute.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Local professional guide
- 10 food tastings
- Afternoon tea
- Changing of the Guard ceremony
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the London Food Tour in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.