Let me show you the unique Rock n Roll places that normally you would just walk by without knowing the great history within. I have experienced and heard many stories old and new that I'd love to pass on !
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Soho, London England
We will meet at the top of exit 3 at Tottenham Court Road tube station and go on a 2 hour walking tour of Soho. Along the way we shall visit the famous street where the Rolling stones recorded their first album and David Bowie lived in a caravan.
We’ll see where the Sex Pistols squatted, not forgetting where Elton John got his first ever job as a tea boy!
Moving on to the venue that Brian Epstein, manager of the Beatles, took over and put on the legendary Jimi Hendrix one fateful night in 1967!
It's then onto Soho square where you will learn how Charles II had an impact on pubs and drinking alcohol ! See where Paul McCartneys business headquarters are.
See where Prince played 2 secret gigs in one night and even see where a young Mozart lived. British RocknRoll began at this coffee bar which is just round the corner to arguably the most famous of London music venues. Not forgetting one of Londons famous music venues, where nearly every major artist has played!
Stand in the spot where the Oasis album cover was taken before moving onto the studio where David Bowie recorded Hunky Dory.
We will then finish in an beautiful old, historic English pub, which has had many famous guests over the years.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - Or any drinks
Tottenham Court Road, Oxford St, West End, London WC1A 1DU, UK
The Dog and Duck, 18 Bateman St, West End, London W1D 3AJ, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Evren in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.