Join me for a three hour guided tour behind London’s theatreland. We will explore buildings new and old, discover several little-known public works of art, learn the fascinating history of these colourful districts and find out about links to some famous literary figures. We will have the opportunity to try out a range of photographic techniques and to produce some unconventional images.
I’m Mike Wines and I’ll be your guide, taking you through the streets of London and sharing with you some of the more unusual locations that I’ve discovered over the years. I have over 14 years of digital photography experience, I’ve won several awards for my images and been exhibited several times.
FOUL WEATHER GUARANTEE: The tours will be held if there is the risk of the odd shower however if the weather forecast is severe or if we have to abandon the tour, I will cancel the tour and refund you up to the full price.
COVID PRECAUTIONS: See Website for details, including new refund policy.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seven Dials Covent Garden, London WC2 England
Learn the history of this area and it's links to one of the greatest spy novels written. Discover a hidden area influenced by the Caribbean and Cuba and on the way learn about a famous theatrical production and two public works of art.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Denmark Street, Denmark street, London England
Learn the musical history of this street and it's links to a famous wizard. On the way we discover a secret garden, look for celebrities at a stage door (we don't actually see any but we have some fun producing our own paparazzi-style images). We also explore one of London's most colourful buildings and get a variety of shots at this fascinating location.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The British Museum, Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3DG England
Our tour finishes at The British Museum where you are free to explore by yourselves or travel on via tube (Tottenham Court Road and Holbourn station are 5 minutes walk away). We use this final stop to shoot some interesting images of the outside of the building; you are then free to explore and photograph inside by yourselves if you wish.
I have listed some of the sites that we will see on this tour and hinted at others. Other points of interest are included and I do encourage you to 'wander off' if you see a photo opportunity. I make sure we have each other's numbers so you can catch us up if you suddenly find yourselves lost.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Cancellation refund now available up to one hour before the tour. No questions asked - just phone. Contact tracing service available. If we are informed that someone on your tour has become sick, we will let you know.
- Photographic guide
- Entry/Admission - Seven Dials
48 Charing Cross Rd, London WC2H 0BS, UK
British Museum (Stop OA), Holborn, London WC1B 3BE, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the London Photo Explorers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.