The South Bank Photography Tour is an outstanding photography learning experience as you explore and photograph the cultural heart of London with a professional photographer. Photograph the vibrant and buzzing nature of London’s South Bank during a South Bank Photography Tour. Capture street entertainers, musicians, market stalls, iconic architecture and outstanding river views during the South Bank Photography Tour for Small Groups. Learn how to get the best out of your camera and take home photographs to be proud of. Tour places are limited to 6
What You'll Get
This tour is an outstanding photography learning experience as you explore and photograph the cultural heart of London with a professional photographer. Working in a small group with places limited to 6 there is always time for one to one instruction from the tutor geared towards the camera you own.
Learn how to capture the vibrant and buzzing nature of London's South Bank. Capture street entertainers, musicians, market stalls, iconic architecture and outstanding river views during the South Bank Photography Tour. Photograph the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and St Paul's Cathedral from across the River Thames. Be amazed by the imposing structure of the London Eye, Palace of Westminster and Royal Festival Hall.
Choose from either a Saturday or Sunday to complete the small group South Bank Photography Tour.
Marvel at historic architecture and buildings which form the city landscape of the South Bank, incorporating the beautiful colors of Westminster Bridge into your photographs. Working in a traffic free zone we take our time to learn how to get the best out of your camera. Your tutor will get you to the best viewpoints to take photographs to be proud of.
The tour takes place on either a Saturday or Sunday. Groups are small with places limited to 6 to ensure maximum 1 to 1 attention for all participants. We take a short working break for light refreshments and to review progress. Photographs are also reviewed regularly during the South Bank Photography Tour. Take home photographs and memories to cherish a lifetime. You can also use what you learned to help you get better photographs for the rest of your trip. Book today and learn photography with expert and friendly tuition.
The South Bank Photography Tour is suitable for all types of cameras from compact to DSLR. Suitable for all skill levels.
Learn How To:
• Compose a subject
• Use aperture value and depth of field
• Use shutter speed to create motion
• Use shutter speed to freeze action
• Use lenses for different shots
• Make use of available light and how it affects your photos
• Get the best from the camera you own
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Course attendees should bring their own camera
- Tripods not recommended for this photo tour
- Fully charged battery and/or spare battery
- Large memory cards to hold the extra photos taken during a photo tour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Professional photographer guide
- Expert photography tuition
- Review of photographs taken
- Entry/Admission - South Bank
- Light Refreshments
Waterloo Station, Waterloo Rd, South Bank, London SE1 8SW, UK
4 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the London Photo Tours and Workshops in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.