Photograph great Iconic London landmarks such as Tower Bridge, Tower of London, City Hall, The Shard, HMS Belfast, More London and The Scoop and many more gems from across the River Thames. This is a private photography tour which is an outstanding photography learning experience with one to one tuition or exclusive to you and your personal group. Learn how to get the best from you camera and become a better photographer.
What You'll Get
Immediately improve your photography skills and composition and take home great photos of your trip to London. The Historic London Photography Tour is a great choice for individuals who love the historical heritage of London and want to get great shots of imposing London landmarks. Photograph the mighty and historic Tower Bridge which dominates the River Thames with its elegant structure and architectural presence. Marvel at the historical quality of the Tower of London and its traitor gates where history was made. Contrast the traditional against the new as you photograph modern architecture of the Shard, City Hall, the Gherkin, the Walking Talkie building, More London and the Scoop as you make your way along the route. At every step there is something new to photograph and discover about Historic London complete with wharfs, sculptures and monuments at every step.
We take our time to learn how to get the best out of your camera. Your expert photographer will get you to the best viewpoints to take photographs to be proud of.
Suitable for all types of digital cameras from compact to DSLR and all photography skill levels.
Take a short working break for light refreshments (own expense) and to review progress. Photographs are also reviewed regularly during the tour. Take home photographs and memories to cherish a lifetime. You can also use what you learned to help you get better photographs for the rest of your trip.
• Composition - how to frame for maximum impact
• Depth of field - how to select the best aperture for each subject
• Shutter speed - learn about fast and slow shutter speeds
• Lenses and lens selection
• Use light to its advantage
• White balance
• General camera handling
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age: Minimum 16
- Bring your own camera
- Additional memory cards to handle the extra photos you take during a tour is recommended
- Fully charged camera battery and/or spare battery
- Light to moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Photography Tour is suitable for all types of cameras from compact to DSLR. Suitable for all skill levels.
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Professional photographer guide
- Private tour
- Expert tution
- Expert review of photos
Tower Hill, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4DJ, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the London Photo Tours and Workshops in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.