Discover the unique landscape of Regent’s Park with a professional Fine Art Photographer. This is an outstanding private photography tour which is aimed at photographers who love colour and wish to explore the cultural diversity of one of London’s great Royal Park, complete with ornate flower borders, imposing monuments and historic water features.
What You'll Get
Join a Fine Art Photographer and explore the beautiful surroundings of The Regent's Park. This is one of London's greatest parks and offers outstanding photographic opportunities. The park is elegantly landscaped and is home to a stunning collection of roses, flowers, plants, trees, monuments, water features and wildlife. The Park encapsulates the nature of the changing seasons which is colourful and magnificent at all times.
Making our way to the Avenue Gardens explore the symmetrical planting of the flower borders which during summer months burst with colour and texture. We take time to admire the finely trimmed fir trees which line the avenue as we walk though this charming vista integrating the formal arrangement of the landscaping into our images.
We explore Queen Mary's Garden which houses London's largest collection of roses with over 12,000 roses on display. This is a heady experience during the summer months as scents fill the air. Park wildlife is with us at every step as we make our way towards the Japanese Garden and its ornate lake. Ducks, geese, squirrels line our way as we photograph the lively and colourful nature of the park.
Finally we make our way to the boating lake full of boats and wildlife. Geese, ducks, herons and people dominate this part of the park. The lake is a vibrant and colourful experience of people and wildlife integrated into a stunning landscape of formal planting and trees.
This is an outstanding Private Photography Tour and is suitable for scenic photographers who love great views, colour, texture and vibrancy.
This private photography tour is geared towards the camera you own.
We take a short working break for light refreshments and to review photographs. We also review images at regular intervals during the Photography Tour.
• Composition and how to improve it
• Use colour in your photographs
• Photograph wildlife
• Create unique images
• Use depth of field to add creative effects
• Use shutter speed to create different effects
• Understand light and how to use it effectively
• Improve photography skills through understanding your camera
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age: Minimum 16
- Tours are conducted in English
- Bring your own camera
- Additional memory cards to handle the extra photos you take during a tour
- Fully charged camera battery and/or spare battery
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The Regent's Park Photography Tour is suitable for all types of cameras from compact to DSLR. Suitable for all skill levels.
- Gratuities not included
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Professional photographer guide
- Expert photography instruction
- Review of photographs taken
- Private tour
- Travel to meeting point
- Travel from end point
Baker Street Station, Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London NW1 5LJ, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the London Photo Tours and Workshops in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.