From the majestic fountains in Trafalgar Square to the outstanding London Eye illuminating the River Thames, this is an impressive Private Night Photography Workshop.
Learn the Art of Creative Night Photography with professional Fine Art Photographer Lou Smith. Lou has extensive teaching experience and knows a multitude of cameras. She will help you to get the best night photographs possible of London.
The aim of this workshop is to empower your night photography with expert tuition and tips from a professional Fine Art photographer.
Explore the illuminated landscape of London at Night and take away photos to be proud of. Create memories and experiences to cherish a lifetime.
Composition and Framing
Focusing techniques specifically for night photography
How to use light to illuminate the cityscape
How to set up and properly use a tripod
New creative techniques to create spectacular night photographs
Creating tack sharp night photographs
Creating long slow exposure
About This Deal
Trafalgar Square: Use long exposures to create different effects on the water in the fountains. Capture colourful reflections and pin sharp photos of the sculptures in the Square. Learn about composition and framing with a professional Fine Art photographer to guide you.
Victoria Embankment: Photograph from across the river the London Eye. Learn how to use long exposures to create smooth surfaces on the water. Learn new techniques to add a creative edge to your night photography.
Westminster: Photograph Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. Capture dazzling night trails on Westminster Bridge. At all times your personal photographer is on hand to offer advice on camera settings, composition and how to use light at night.
South Bank: Explore the South Bank at night and photograph iconic architecture and landmarks. Explore different angles of view and seeing from a fresh new perspective. Your professional Fine Art photographer shares knowledge exclusive to her Fine Art practice.
This is a superb learning experience as you photograph on location the best of London at Night. Take away the best photographs you have ever taken with expert and experienced tuition.
• Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
• Victoria Embankment, London WC2N 6PB England
• South Bank, South Bank, Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- For the clearest night photographs possible please bring a tripod. We have tripods for hire, enquire after booking if you wish to hire.
- Individuals aged 16 to under 18 require a responsible adult to attend who also pays a course fee.
- Bring your own camera and fully charged battery
- Most travelers can participate
- This is an outdoor activity with plenty of hands on/practical experience. Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions on the day
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We are committed to keeping you safe during our Private London Photography Tours. We have put measures in place to ensure your safety at all times. Book with confidence and learn photography in London safely.
- Expert and experienced photography tuition
- Photography specialist who knows the local area to experience the best street photography locations
- Professional Fine Art photographer who has extensive teaching experience
- Professional photographer who knows a multitude of cameras
- Review of Work Completed and How to Develop Skills
- Light Refreshments
- Gratuities are left to individual discretion
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the London Photo Tours and Workshops in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.