Add the WOW factor to your photography on a unique Private Photography Tour of the fascinating street art, vintage markets, cozy designer shops, art galleries and colourful shop fronts in Shoreditch. Capture Street Art by world famous street artists; Roa, Eine, Stik, Dale Grimshaw and Shepard Fairey. Led by professional Fine Artist and Photographer Lou Smith, who knows the neighbourhood intimately. She will show you the best off the beaten track places to photograph amazing street scenes in the vibrant East End of London including Brick Lane.
Capture your best ever photographs as your professional photographer shares her best tips and advice exclusive to her Fine Art practice.
The Street Art Photography Tour is suitable for all types of cameras from compact to DSLR, including smart phones. Suitable for all photography skill levels.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shoreditch, Shoreditch, London, England
Walking in the vibrant landscape of Shoreditch you see instantly the colourful nature of London's East End. Street Art covers walls, buildings railings and lamp posts. The Street Art in Shoreditch is a dynamic ever-changing landscape of colour as new street art is created daily. Learn how to photograph street art famous the world over. A professional Fine Art Photographer guides you the best locations and viewpoints to capture these amazing street scenes, complete with colourful shop fronts, vintage markets and pop-up designer shops. Discover new ways to photograph street art by world famous street artists such as Roa, Eine, Stik and Shepard Fairey. Learn how to; * Compose a street scene. * Use colour in your photographs. * Integrate people in the Street Art. * Create unique memorable images. Immediately improve your photography skills with expert and experienced tuition from your Fine Art photographer. Teaching is geared towards the camera you own.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Brick Lane Police Station 25 Brick Lane, London E1 6PU England
This is a unique experience of the East End as you are shown how to experience street art through the eyes of a professional Fine Art Photographer. Learn how to take photographs you are proud of which capture your visit to London in a creative and unique way. We make our way on foot and discover Brick Lane, colourful shop fronts, art galleries and the people of this fascinating part of the East End. Create outstanding compositions in the small colourful streets as your personal photographer shows you the best way to frame and compose in each location you are guided to. Take a short working break to review photographs and your expert photographer shows you how to develop your skills for the duration of the tour. Your private guide shares interesting stories about the street art scene and the history of Shoreditch and the East End as it developed into one of the most unique places in London. Breathe in the atmosphere of this location and take away your best ever photographs.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: London Photo Tours and Workshops, London WC2N 5DS England
Since 2005 London Photo Tours and Workshops has provided expert and experienced tuition to thousands of travellers from around the world.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring your own camera or smart phone
- Additional memory cards to handle the extra photos you take during a tour
- Fully charged camera battery and/or spare battery
- Gratuities not included
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We are committed to keeping you safe during our Private London Photography Tours. We have put measures in place to ensure your safety at all times. Book with confidence and learn photography in London safely.
- Professional Fine Art Photographer who has extensive teaching experience
- Professional photographer who knows a multitude of cameras
- Review of photographs and how to develop skills
- Expert photography instruction
- Private Tour Exclusive to You or Your Personal Group
- Travel to meeting point
- Travel from end point
Liverpool Street Station (Stop G), Spitalfields, London EC2M 4AA, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the London Photo Tours and Workshops in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.