Capture the uniqueness of the East End with a Fine Art Photographer who guides you perfectly to the best locations. Discover the vibrancy of Shoreditch and Bricklane and capture street style photographs which record the time in which you live.
Learn how to take candid street photography with a professional photographer who shares her best tips and advice exclusive to her Fine Art practice.
This is a transformative learning experience as you learn how to improve your street photography skills and develop confidence in photographing people on the street with an expert to show you how to take the best street photography shots possible.
* composition and framing.
* working with colour.
* working with black and white for impressive timeless photographs
* creating mood and atmosphere
* focusing techniques.
* creative shutters and apertures.
* how to get in close.
This workshop will transform your approach and you will never miss a street shot again!
About This Deal
Learn essential street photography skills with professional Fine Art Photographer Lou Smith. Lou has extensive teaching experience and she will help you capture the uniqueness of the location.
Short assignments are set to enable the most candid street capture possible. Learn how to create exciting street photography as it unfolds before your eyes. With practice learn how to add a narrative to your images.
Explore the colourful locations of the East End complete with small cobbled backstreets. On every corner there is a street shot waiting to be captured. Street art, small cozy shops dominate the landscape. There is always something to capture. This is the unique experience of street.
* Capture the true feel of Shoreditch and Bricklane
* Explore black and white captures
* Learn how to use colour to create mood and atmosphere
* Integrate the environment in your photographs
* Create a unique blend of people and the cityscape
* Learn new focusing techniques specifically for street photography
* Learn how to set your camera for street photography
Learn how to frame and compose quick moving subjects with confidence with an expert street photographer to guide you.
• Brick Lane Market, 91 Brick Lane, London E1 6QL England
• Shoreditch, Shoreditch, London, England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bring your own camera and fully charged battery
- Suitable for all types of digital cameras including smart phones
- Most travelers can participate
- Suitable for all skill levels
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We are committed to keeping you safe during our Private London Photography Tours. We have put measures in place to ensure your safety at all times. Book with confidence and learn photography in London safely.
- Professional Fine Art Photographer who has extensive teaching experience
- Professional photographer who knows a multitude of cameras
- Review of photographs and how to develop skills
- Expert photography instruction
- Private Tour Exclusive to You or Your Personal Group
- Lunch and Light Refreshments
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the London Photo Tours and Workshops in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.